Affiliate marketing is basically performance-based marketing where you can earn commissions by promoting and marketing products or services for someone else’s business. It is a form of digital marketing and can drive sales for your business.
Some of the key jobs affiliate marketers do include:
- Developing and maintaining an attractive affiliate program report
- Identifying, hiring, and activating business affiliates
- Creating an affiliate database
- Developing and maintaining good, motivating relationships with affiliates
- Communicating and engaging affiliates with blog posts and newsletters
- Running marketing campaigns and expanding your sales funnel
- Growing, implementing, and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Identifying new opportunities to improve your affiliate program
Our Affiliate Marketing executive Services
Our affiliate marketing program includes a network of successful online businesses who promote your web site’s products and services for their commission payments. They ensure that your business gets all the visibility at the right platforms. Check our affiliate marketing services!
Unattached Affiliate Marketing
Unattached affiliate marketing means where you have no presence and no authority in the niche of the product you’re promoting. We post your product's affiliate link in front of your customers in the hopes that they’ll click on your link, buy the product, and earn a commission.
Related Affiliate Marketing
In related affiliate marketing, we help you maintain your presence online, whether it’s through a blog, a podcast, videos, or on social media—and you have affiliate links to products related to your niche, but they’re for products you don’t actually use.
Involved Affiliate Marketing
Involved affiliate marketing is where our experts influence customers about your product or service, truly believe in it, and personally recommend it to them by publishing content that includes personal experience of a buyer, reviews and recommendation about your product/services.