A customer service expert provides product information and details, and manages queries and complaints of users. Their goal is to manage expectations, deliver a positive customer experience and boost customer relationships.
Experienced customer service experts are experienced in answering queries, providing solutions and resolving issues. The expert can also be responsible for generating sales leads and identifying customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
What a Customer Service Professional Does?
A freelance customer service professional can provide a wide range of services. They are responsible for providing quality customer service through different modes including telephone, email and/or live chat. It is important that the service is provided in a timely manner. They analyze customer complaints and provide resolutions.
The freelancer keeps track of proposed resolutions and maintains regular follow ups. They prepare documents and generate reports. The expert develops product/service knowledge and keeps up-to-date with the latest changes. They communicate customer feedback to the relevant team to improve customer experience.
- General customer support queries (Live chat, email, phone, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, WordPress)
- JivoChat Support.
- Take messages from live customers & forward queries
- Respond to queries with or without an agreed script
- Respond to customer support queries by email
- Phone support.
- Customer service support
- Make the daily reports and send them to you.
- Dedicated live chat manager
- Creating and Processing orders
- Orders fulfillment and Refunding cases
- Tracking orders
- Social Media Approach
- Follow up with clients